5 days, 4 nights
- • The professional guidance of the crew
- • Sailing in a calm and peaceful atmosphere
- • Discover the lake's charming coastal towns and villages
|Boat Model:||Sanya 57|
|Number of Cabins:||5|
Fully equipped kitchen
Start your adventure in Geneva by joining the crew on your catamaran at around 8.00 am. Sail towards Ouchy while sharing a delicious meal on board, a perfect opportunity to get to know your fellow passengers, skipper and hostess. Your first stop is the Olympic Museum, an iconic venue dedicated to the history and magic of the Olympic Games. Then enjoy dinner in one of the charming lakeside restaurants and admire the breathtaking views of the mountains. Overnight at anchor in Ouchy Bay.
DAY 2: Ouchy - Île de Peilz (Villeneuve)
Wake up to a peaceful, serene atmosphere, lulled by the gentle waves of the lake. Cast off and admire the Lavaux region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with breathtaking wine-growing landscapes. Stop off in Vevey for lunch ashore and a visit to the fascinating "Chaplin's World" museum, dedicated to the life and work of the legendary Charlie Chaplin. Then climb back on board and sail to the island of Peilz. Enjoy the delicious local flavours during your dinner on board: you'll have the chance to taste an authentic Swiss raclette accompanied by Valais dried meat. Overnight at anchor near the island of Peilz.
DAY 3: Peilz Island - Montreux
The adventure continues with a sail through the Old Rhône, a picturesque 800-metre strait in the middle of nature. Reach Bouveret and step ashore to enjoy the Aquaparc. Then lunch on board, passing Chillon Castle and anchoring in Montreux, where you can stroll and shop before enjoying dinner in a local restaurant.
Alternative option: Pass also in front of the castle and Montreux for lunch ashore then, sailing under the Lavaux before anchoring in front of the charming port of Lutry. Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 4: Montreux - Rolle
You can relax in the morning and go for a swim if you wish. After lunch on board and a trip across the lake to Evian, continue your journey via Ripaille and Thonon. Your skipper will drop anchor near Ile de la Harpe (Rolle) for you to disembark and dine. We recommend you try the famous Lake Geneva perch fillets, a local speciality that will delight your taste buds. You can also use this stopover to visit Rolle and admire its medieval architecture.
DAY 5: Rolle - Geneva
Last breakfast on board your catamaran. Set sail for Yvoire and take time to stroll through the flower-filled lanes, visit the castle gardens and admire the half-timbered houses that make this place so charming. Enjoy a convivial lunch in the restaurant. If you're a wine-lover, there's an option for you to visit the Cave Philippe Villard in Anières before heading back to Geneva. At around 6.00 pm, it's time to disembark with your head full of memories and say goodbye to your crew and new friends.
• French-speaking crew: skipper and hostess/cook
• Half-board including 5 breakfasts and 5 meals
• Soft drinks
• Consumables for the boat (fuel, gas, etc.)
• Watersports equipment: paddle, snorkelling
• Guaranteed departure when 3 or more cabins are booked
• Transport to base
• Alcoholic drinks
• Meals ashore
• Optional excursions and/or visits suggested in the itinerary
• Personal expenses
Crew members are multilingual and qualified to offer multilingual service.
- Tranquility and calm: large lakes are generally less crowded.
- More stable sailing (less thrills): perfect for people who are sensitive to seasickness.
- A safer environment: there are fewer risks regarding weather conditions and waves.
- Exceptional scenery: lakes are often surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes, with mountains, forests and rock formations
- Complementary land-based activities: near lakes there are usually tourist facilities such as parks, hiking trails and picnic areas. You can combine your lake sailing experience with other land-based activities to make the most of your stay.
Our travel agency can book flights and accommodation for all our customers embarking on a cruise. Our tailor-made offers are adapted to your needs and budget.
We have created two offers that are 100% customisable: - Serenity Service: Booking your flight tickets - Extension Service: Booking your accommodation (hotel, gîte, villa, etc.) and/or additional activities (excursions, guided tours, car hire, etc.) to make the most of the rich heritage.
Our advisors, specialists in the destination, will send you their best suggestions for your holiday.
We advise our customers to take out cancellation insurance with Ouest Assurance: http://www.ouest-assurances.fr
Get your quote
The personal information collected by GlobeSailor will be used to manage your request, and it will especially allow us to better communicate with you.