CDI - CHARTER ADVISOR UK/US market
GlobeSailor (www.theglobesailor.com) is a leader in the online Yacht Charter industry for over 10 years. Growing strongly, we have more than 50 employees from over 15 different countries. GlobeSailor offers a complete yacht charter and cabin cruises service for its international clientele in seven languages: private, crewed, or cabin rental, flights and transfers, hotels, and numerous additional services. In order to complete our English-speaking sales team, GlobeSailor is looking for a motivated candidate, a native English speaker to assist our company in developing business in UK and US markets by joining our US/UK Booking/Sales team in our Parisian office.
After a brief training and introduction to our products and services, you will join the English-speaking Booking/Sales team.
Under the management of Sales Director and the Country manager, your Main tasks will be:
· Bookings and Client Support
· Negotiation with our yacht charter providers
· Reservations and post-booking management
· Ensure a quality follow-up with our customers from their reservation to their embarkation
· Working closely with your sales teams
· Retaining customers and monitoring their satisfaction
· Management of possible complaints and reimbursements
Activities and tasks:
· Sending the documents to clients necessary for their cruise (boarding document, invoices, contracts, etc.)
· Discussing with shipowners and local receptive agencies
· Ensuring proper reservation dossier management
· Responding to any questions from customers before boarding
· Advising customers on their administrative and insurance procedures
· Management of reservation cancellations or modifications
Internal and external relations with the services:
· Sales Department
· Boat rental companies / Shipowners
· Local operators
· Tour operators
College or University Degree (Business school, Business Economics, Marketing, Communication, University course ...)
You are autonomous, curious, 100% fluent in English, (C2 level, in written and oral), and passionate about sailing.
You are a sailing enthusiast and have similar experience in the sailing industry, travel, tourism, or a web-oriented company.
You’re communicative and dynamic, a team player motivated to work towards common and personal goals, competitive, and willing to join an ambitious project. You’re also rigorous, curious, with strong web knowledge and the ability to inspire others.
You like to travel, to sail and to be in touch with people by phone!
English: native English speaker
Another European language would be welcome
Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
Recruitment Process: via MS Teams or in the office / 1st Interview with the Country manager (+HR manager) + 2nd interview with the the Sales Director
Start: ASAP February 2023
Work hours: Monday to Friday (9:30h - 17:30h) - Some Saturdays (up to 5 saturdays per year) will be worked in exchange for recuperation days in the week after.
Home office: possible 2 days per week after 3 months spent in the office + 3 weeks/year
Job Type: CDD or CDI based on experience
Salary: Fixed salary + attractive commission (approx. total 45K/year gross or more, no cap on commission)
Advantages: paid 50% expense for a monthly Metro pass (Pass Navigo), Tickets Restaurant, Home office after 3 months 2 days/week + extra 3 weeks/year
Please send application (Resume and Cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and navigate with us:
Join a growing technical team at GlobeSailor - a leading yacht charter and cabin cruises platform - and help build our new e-commerce website and ecosystem of tools as a Back-End Web Developer!
🛠 Your role:
In order to meet the new expectations of our internal, customer and professional interfaces, you will contribute to the development of our new API, the central pillar of GlobeSailor.
You will work directly with the CTO and join the 3-person product team that addresses issues arising from the e-commerce ecosystem (CRM, product catalogue, partner synchronization, etc).
You will be close to the "strategic" life of the company and will have an impact on the evolution of the services we offer.
🛠 Your missions:
- Development, maintenance and testing of our new API
- Development and maintenance of synchronizations with the main GDS (Global Distribution System) in the yachting industry
- Design, architecture and optimization of the database
💪 Your technical working environment:
- PHP Frameworks: Symfony 4/5 and API Platform (≥ 3 years )
- Database languages: SQL and GraphQL
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Cloud: Heroku and AWS
- Concept : OOP
- Language: PHP 8
- CI/CD and pipeline
👑 Your pluses :
- Zero-bug mindset / Autonomy
- Proactivity / Curiosity
- Technical watch
- Teamwork and exchange of best practices
- Have several years of experience in web development of complex projects (data flow management, high availability of the platform)
With more than 14,000 boats listed and 1,500 partner yacht charter companies worldwide, GlobeSailor is a yacht charter agency that has been a global leader in the yacht charter market for over 10 years. We count over 60 employees of more than 15 different nationalities.
Specialising in boating and the internet, GlobeSailor is a dynamic and fast-growing company that is eager to help you discover its exciting market.
We offer 360-degree services in the world of yachting: chartering of boats for exclusive use, with or without crew, cabin rentals, flights and transfers, hotels and other related services.
We open our world of boating and tourism to you by offering you several sailing-related seminars/events each year.
You will work in a dynamic and exciting multi-cultural environment. English is an asset to integrate with our teams.
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Paris 75017 - 141 Avenue de Clichy
Contract: Full time, permanent contract (CDI)
Benefits: home office, health insurance, restaurant vouchers (Tickets Restaurant), several seminars each year for our teams, possibility of benefiting from advantageous conditions for your future monohull or catamaran sailing cruises.
If you want to contribute to the success of an ambitious project, don't wait any longer and contact us and simply write the word "boat" in the free text field ⛵