- Dream 60 (2011)HulhumaleCapacity 14Cabins 6 cabBerths 12+2Engine 2x75hpDraught 1.40mSize 60ftfrom19 670 €*from 01/07 to 08/07View details
Lagoon 620 - Lagoon (2019)HulhumaleCapacity 12Cabins 6 cabBerths 12+2Engine 2x110hpDraught 1.55mSize 62ftfrom 25 410 €21 599 €*from 17/06 to 24/06View details
- -15 %
- Saona 47 - Fountaine Pajot (2019)MaléCapacity 11Cabins 5 cabBerths 11Engine 2x60hpDraught 1.30mSize 46ftfrom13 977 €*from 01/04 to 08/04View details
- Saba 50 - Fountaine Pajot (2018)MaléCapacity 13Cabins 6 cabBerths 13Engine 2x76hpDraught 1.25mSize 49ftfrom13 977 €*from 01/04 to 08/04View details
- Stella 1 (2005)HulhumaleCapacity 4Cabins 2 cabBerths 4Engine 1x210hpDraught 2.00mSize 72ftfrom10 303 €*from 06/05 to 13/05View details
- Lagoon 620 - Lagoon (2018)HulhumaleCapacity 12Cabins 6 cabBerths 12+2Engine 2x110hpDraught 1.55mSize 62ftfrom25 410 €*from 08/07 to 15/07View details
- Stella 2 (2006)HulhumaleCapacity 6Cabins 2 cabBerths 4+2Engine 1x190hpDraught 2.00mSize 72ftfrom11 127 €*from 06/05 to 13/05View details
- Pearl 111 (1998)MaléCapacity 12Cabins 6 cabBerths 2+10Engine ---Draught 3.60mSize 98ftwith skipper / crewfrom19 800 €*from 06/05 to 13/05View details
- Over Reef (2019)HulhumaleCapacity 6Cabins 3 cabBerths 5+1Engine 2x200hpDraught 1.70mSize 54ftfrom18 958 €*from 06/05 to 13/05View details
- Bleu de Nimes (1980)MaléCapacity 28Cabins 13 cabBerths 28Engine ---Draught ---Size 127ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom430 000 €*from 25/03 to 01/04View details
Island hopping itinerary
Start in the capital for a first taste of the luxurious tourist attractions, the local culture, and the many shops, restaurants and bars that populate this island. Here, we recommend that you visit the ornately decorated Hukuru Miskiy, also called the Malé Friday Mosque, which is a beautifully embellished mosque made from coral stones. Due to its impact in sea-culture architecture, it was named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2008 and is one of the most prominent sites in the capital. Afterwards, you can head to the National Museum of the Maldives for an inside look at local culture and practices. There are also many tours in Malé for whale watching, diving with sharks or spotting interesting marine life, but one of the most unique ways to so this is in a submarine. Plummet beneath the surface without a snorkel or scuba gear to observe whales in their natural environment with Whale Submarine Maldives’ underwater tour. Finish your day in Malé at a local restaurant serving unique dishes incorporating fresh seafood and coconut or visit a glamorous oceanside bar for a glimpse into the nightlife!
If you are a nature lover, Biyadhoo Island is for you! Known for its dense capacity of different fish species, soft corals and other natural delights, it will leave you in awe as you explore a new underwater world. This is the perfect island to grab some scuba gear or snorkelling equipment and take a look at all that is living beneath the surface. With a yacht charter in the Maldives all this becomes possible!
This small island is located just south of the capital of the Maldives and preserves an unmatched serenity. If you would like to relax, unwind and visit an uncrowded island, Fulidhoo awaits you. While it is small, it is the perfect serene escape from daily living, complete with soft, white sand beaches and vibrant sunsets that will leave you speechless.
Dreaming of something magical? You cannot miss Vaadhoo Island if you want to experience true magic in the Maldives! Famous for its bioluminescent plankton that shimmer and glow blue in the water during the night, see for yourself why people call it the “sea of stars.” Renting a boat in the Maldives will allow you to experience the unimaginable.
Most likely you will be travelling internationally, so the best choice is to fly into Hulhulé island, nearby the capital, Malé, as it will be the most easily accessible to foreigners. After you arrive at the Velana International Airport, you can depart by ferry or plane to the other islands, depending on your itinerary. Be aware that much of the inter-island travel is done primarily by boat, so you are already at an advantage if you want to plan to sail from island to island when you charter a boat in the Maldives! Talk to your GlobeSailor advisor for more details regarding itineraries and possibilities in the Maldives.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors