Dufour 360 Grand Large - Dufour (2021)Cala dei SardiCabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine ---Draught 1.90mSize 34ftfrom 1 130 €966 €*from 06/01 to 13/01View detailsonline booking
- -15 %
455 Boats to rent in Sardinia
Sardinia is an island located off the west coast of Italy, home to some of Europe’s best powdery-white beaches, lush pine forests and unique wildlife. A yacht charter here is different to the rest of Italy… with its own wine, cuisine, flora and fauna, and overall atmosphere. Sardinia boasts diverse, vibrant, charming and historical cities to discover, as well as glorious coastline, so you will not be short of activities or corners to explore. Located closer to the north coast of Africa than to mainland Italy, D.H. Lawrence described it as “belonging to nowhere”, demonstrating its distinct identity and character, and part of its appeal as a destination.
Yacht Charter in Sardinia: Discover Your Mediterranean Paradise
Sardinia, Italy's captivating jewel, beckons yacht enthusiasts with its crystal-clear waters, pristine beaches, and rich cultural tapestry. Explore the allure of yacht charter in Sardinia as we guide you through this Mediterranean paradise.
Best Beaches in Sardinia
Sardinia's coastline boasts some of the Mediterranean's finest beaches, a compelling reason to choose Sardinia for your yacht charter. Take, for instance, 'Is Arutas,' where ivory sands meet azure waters in Golfe Oristano. Here, you can indulge in water sports or simply bask in the warm embrace of the sea. For a more rugged experience, head to 'Spiaggia de Piscinas' on the Costa Verde, a haven of dunes and golden sands amidst a rocky, green shoreline. Start your yacht charter adventure in the La Maddalena islands and explore Caprera, where emerald-clad cliffs frame pristine beaches and sparkling aquamarine waters.
Sardinia's culinary heritage is a testament to its diverse history, blending Phoenician, Carthaginian, Roman, Spanish, and Italian influences. Delight your taste buds with fresh ingredients and traditional recipes. Explore the island's gastronomic offerings through food tours, wine tours, market tours, street food adventures, and cooking classes. If you opt for a crewed yacht charter, savor authentic Italian cuisine prepared on board by skilled professionals.
Sardinia boasts top-tier marinas, a haven for sailors and boaters. Notable options include:
- Porto Cervo Marina: A luxurious marina in Porto Cervo, accommodating yachts up to 160 meters, with top-notch facilities.
- Marina di Portisco: Nestled on the northeast coast, it offers a range of services, including a yacht club, restaurants, and a shipyard.
- Marina di Villasimius: Located in the south, known for crystal-clear waters and stunning scenery, accommodating boats up to 35 meters.
- Marina di Arbatax: Situated on the east coast, it's a hub for exploring the rugged coastline, with services like a shipyard and restaurants.
Where to sail in Sardinia
- Cagliari: The capital city, with a rich history and a mix of cultural influences, offers charming old towns, picturesque piazzas, and delicious seafood cuisine.
- Carloforte: A fishing town on San Pietro island, offering rocky coastlines, coves, and salt fields inhabited by pink flamingos.
- Alghero: A medieval city with Catalan influences, featuring gothic buildings, stunning beaches, and opportunities to spot dolphins.
- Olbia: A bustling city with archaeological sites, museums, and picturesque beaches, ideal for water sports enthusiasts.
- Porto Cervo: A glamorous destination on the northeast coast, known for its exclusive marina, designer boutiques, and vibrant nightlife.
- Portisco: A picturesque village in Costa Smeralda, a perfect starting point for your yacht charter adventure, with stunning natural beauty and nearby beautiful beaches.
Nearby Islands and Sailing Conditions
Explore the La Maddalena Archipelago and consider a day trip to Corsica, with its charming coastal towns, beautiful beaches, historic sites, and delectable cuisine. Sardinia's Mediterranean climate and moderate sailing conditions make it an ideal destination for yacht charters.
Reaching Your Yacht Charter Base
Sardinia offers four international airports in Cagliari, Olbia, Alghero, and Arbatax, providing convenient access to your yacht charter base.
Choose between bareboat and crewed yacht charters based on your experience and preferences. Bareboat charters offer freedom and flexibility, while crewed charters provide a more relaxed experience with skilled crew members ensuring your comfort.
Choosing the Perfect Boat
Select your ideal yacht from our diverse range, whether it's a sailboat, catamaran, powerboat, luxury yacht, gulet, or houseboat. Tailor your choice based on factors like size, berths, cabins, year of build, and additional amenities.
Book Your Sardinian Yacht Charter
GlobeSailor offers an exceptional fleet of vessels to fulfill your sailing dreams. With the flexibility to explore your desired itinerary and a range of charter options, you're set for an unforgettable yacht charter experience in Sardinia.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors