- Nautitech 435 - Nautitech (1996)Porto VecchioCapacity 6Cabins 4 cabBerths 2+4Engine 2x30hpDraught ---Size 43ftwith skipper / crewfrom4 000 €*from 30/09 to 07/10View details
- Lagoon 440 - Lagoon (2010)Porto VecchioCapacity 20Cabins 3 cabBerths 6Engine 2x54hpDraught 1.30mSize 45ftwith skipper / crewfrom5 200 €*from 01/04 to 08/04View details
- Lagoon 450 SporTop - Lagoon (2019)Porto VecchioCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x110hpDraught 1.30mSize 46ftfrom4 800 €*from 27/05 to 03/06View details
- Lagoon 500 - Lagoon (2011)Porto VecchioCapacity 12Cabins 5 cabBerths 8Engine 2x75hpDraught 1.40mSize 51ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 441 €*from 31/03 to 01/04View details
- Lagoon 52 - Lagoon (2018)Porto VecchioCapacity 15Cabins 5 cabBerths 8Engine 2x76hpDraught ---Size 52ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom3 160 €*from 26/03 to 27/03View details
- Bali 4.1 - Bali Catamarans (2018)Porto VecchioCapacity 7Cabins 3 cabBerths 6+1Engine 2x80hpDraught 1.10mSize 39ftfrom8 571 €*from 16/09 to 30/09View details
- Neel 51 - NEEL trimarans (2017)Porto VecchioCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 1x75hpDraught 1.50mSize 52ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom10 500 €*from 21/10 to 28/10View details
- Lagoon 410 - Lagoon (2001)Porto VecchioCapacity 15Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 2x40hpDraught ---Size 41ftfrom7 000 €*from 12/08 to 19/08View details
- Lagoon 450 - Lagoon (2019)Porto VecchioCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 2x57hpDraught 1.30mSize 46ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 322 €*from 31/03 to 01/04View details
- Aventura 37 - Aventura (2023)Porto VecchioCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+1Engine 2x60hpDraught ---Size 36ftfrom4 000 €*from 20/05 to 27/05View details
Exploring the South of Corsica via Porto Vecchio
Corsica has been a particularly well-known holiday destination for many years, with Porto Vecchio being an extremely popular sailing destination. Of course, given its popularity it has been cited by many travel guides, blogs, and TV shows. It is always great to see the same classic spots getting mentioned, such as the Bavella mountains, the Girolata reserve, the Bonifacio beaches, and the Lavezzi Islands. All of these are worth a visit, however, if you are lucky enough to rent a yacht in Porto Vecchio you will have the chance to see less frequented places! The Corsican coastline is a whopping 1000km long and much of it is not urbanised. This means that you can anchor in dreamy corners in the middle of summer, in (almost!) complete tranquillity. (True Corsican sailors know the terrain inside out!)
1. Cala di Fico, north of Ajaccio
This is a truly magical place worthy of a stop during your yacht charter holiday in Porto Vecchio. Explore the small cove of Cala di Fico and its sandy beach in the north of the gulf. The local Ajaccians call it The Beach of Donkeys… you will quickly understand why! This beautiful bay located slightly further north of Capo di Feno is not very accessible by land. However, you will reach it just fine by boat. Its proximity to Porto Vecchio makes it a perfect day (or night) trip!
2. Tralicettu and Argent Beaches
In Corsica’s south you will find the port of Tralicettu and its unspoilt beach nearby. Just over one-kilometre east is Argent or ‘silver’ beach, an extremely popular sailing destination for those who sail in Porto Vecchio regularly. No roads or infrastructure in sight… just dreamlike scenery – ideal anchorages for your chartered yacht. With these beaches being quite large, expect to have some company during the summer months! But it is an essential stop-off point during your holiday to Porto Vecchio.
3. Bonifacio, Marescu and Tavonata
There is no denying that Bonifacio is a highly sought-after destination among holidaymakers sailing from Porto Vecchio – and understandably so! The beaches at Paraganu, Piantarella, Santamanza. Rondinara and Balistra are largely saturated during the summer period. However, with a yacht charter in Porto Vecchio you will be able to access two small creeks situated between the latter two beaches. You are guaranteed to enjoy some privacy here as these creeks are totally untouched and not developed for tourism.
Just below Port Vecchio and nearby Saint Lucia beach is the unspoilt Capicciola. Between the bays of Pinarello and San Cyprien, this beach is largely unknown to tourists. Although it is less ‘glamorous’ than its sister beaches, Capicciola offers a tranquil and scenic anchorage during your sailing holiday. A trip here is perfect for those looking to escape and relax in tranquility during the yacht charter. You can feel like a truly authentic Corsican by visiting these beaches and coastal coves located close to Porto Vecchio.
Explore the Town
Meandering streets lined with incredible stone architectural marvels renders the town of Porto Vecchio a truly unique destination. With an abundance of cafes, taverns, bars and restaurants to keep you happy, and a lively atmosphere where you can meet others who have chartered yachts in the area, this is a hub of activity – especially in the evenings. You can even sample some of Corsica – and France’s – most delectable dishes thanks to the range of Michelin Star restaurants in the vicinity. Making use of local produce and fresh meat and fish has made these establishments experts in the industry. At dusk, the streetlights create a romantic ambience and offer exquisite views of the amazing sailing location. You could spend hours and get lost in Porto Vecchio’s immense charm.
Yacht charter in Porto Vecchio – How to get there?
The fastest route to Porto Vecchio is via Figari Sud Corse Airport – connected daily to Paris, Marseille and Nice and, in season, to other French cities (Avignon, Bordeaux, Dijon, Lille, Lyon, Strasbourg, Tours...) and European cities (Bernes, Brussels, Geneva). Figari Sud Corse Airport, the third largest airport in Corsica, is equipped to handle all categories of traffic. To continue the onward journey to your rented yacht Porto Vecchio, you can take a regional bus depart from Figari town (approx. 30 min duration). Note: You may also choose to fly to Ajaccio, Bastia or Clavi airports however expect much longer onward journeys to your charter destination.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors