- Lagoon 42 - Lagoon (2020)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 6 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x57hpDraught 1.25mSize 42ftfrom6 257 €*from 09/09 to 16/09View detailsonline booking
- Galathea 65 - Fountaine Pajot (2009)BonifacioCapacity 23Cabins 5 cabBerths 10Engine 2x180hpDraught 1.41mSize 63ftwith skipper / crewfrom24 200 €*from 03/06 to 10/06View details
- Lagoon 42 - Lagoon (2021)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 6 cabBerths 8+2Engine ---Draught 1.25mSize 42ftfrom9 857 €*from 16/09 to 30/09View detailsonline booking
- Neel 51 - NEEL trimarans (2017)BonifacioCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 1x75hpDraught 1.50mSize 52ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom10 500 €*from 21/10 to 28/10View details
- Lagoon 46 - Lagoon (2020)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 6 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x45hpDraught ---Size 46ftfrom5 600 €*from 06/05 to 13/05View detailsonline booking
- Lagoon 450 SporTop - Lagoon (2021)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 6 cabBerths 8+2Engine ---Draught ---Size 46ftfrom5 691 €*from 23/09 to 30/09View detailsonline booking
- Lagoon 46 - Lagoon (2023)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 6 cabBerths 8+2Engine ---Draught ---Size 46ftfrom7 543 €*from 26/08 to 02/09View detailsonline booking
- Lagoon 42 - Lagoon (2019)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 2x35hpDraught ---Size 42ftfrom6 990 €*from 08/07 to 15/07View details
- Bali 4.2 - Bali Catamarans (2023)BonifacioCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10Engine ---Draught ---Size 42ftfrom5 600 €*from 03/06 to 10/06View detailsonline booking
- Beneteau 505 - Beneteau (1997)BonifacioCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 1x80hpDraught ---Size 49ftfrom1 990 €*from 04/06 to 11/06View details
Why choose a yacht charter in Bonifacio?
First and foremost, the views of the Mediterranean Sea are exceptional: With its 75 kilometres of coastline, its houses perched on the cliffside and its historical monuments, Bonifacio a must for any visitor in search of nature and a retreat from the outside world. French writer Paul Valery describes Bonifacio as the "picturesque capital of Corsica" but it’s also an open-air museum with about forty culturally protected sites.
What is the ideal season to charter in Bonifacio?
Bonifacio (and Corsica in general) often benefits from a rather privileged climate, summers are hot and dry. The best months of the year for a yacht charter in Bonifacio are June, July and August. However, from May the sea water temperature easily reaches 18° C and the climate remains mild until November.
Places not to be missed
- The port of Bonifacio – nestled between Sardinia and Italy, it is the leading French yachting destination in the Mediterranean, with 10,000 boats calling each year. It is also a marina very well protected from strong gusts of wind. It is enclosed in a charming cove combining a rich historical heritage and modernity, having been refurbished in 2013.
- Countless islands and creeks make for superb anchorages. Among them, the archipelago of the Lavezzi Islands: Cavallo, Ratino and Piana, for example, are all granite islands that are well worth a visit. Magnificent to observe from the sea, a boat rental in Bonifacio will allow you to appreciate each of its secret creeks and exceptional lagoons.
- Le Grain de Sable – this is a large rock formed of layers of limestone that detached from a cliff eight centuries ago. Its atypical and intriguing silhouette has been shaped by the waves over time and is therefore best admired from the sea.
- Gulf of Santa Giulia – if you wish to sail from Bonifacio towards Porto-Vecchio further north, this gulf is one of the places not to be missed for a successful anchorage. The crystalline water, white sand and umbrella pines separating the beach from the lagoon make it a postcard-perfect image.
... and on land.
- The citadel – this emblematic fortress of Bonifacio, perched more than 60 metres high on one of the famous limestone cliffs of the region, has been shaped by the sea and the wind since the beginning of its construction in the 12th century. It is a military structure, in this case a citadel, which has been built progressively over time.
- The town centre – the Lower Town can be seen at the level of the Upper Town port from the citadel. You will see it during your visit through these narrow, cobbled streets full of charm. It’s a medieval town full of history and transformations.
- The walkway of Bonifacio: as a continuation of your visit to the city and this thousand-year-old citadel, an emblematic route to discover Bonifacio at its most beautiful walkway. Classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it winds along the ramparts, providing you with breath-taking views of the surrounding cliffs. In addition, there is the famous Roy Aragon Staircase, which borders the coast with its 187 steps and a magnificent view of the sea, boats, cliffs and even Sardinia in good weather! This is a must-do cultural visit during your yacht charter in Bonifacio!
- Walks in the heights: for all nature lovers who, in addition to the sea air, wish to explore some green areas, the city is surrounded by an exceptional natural environment, under the protection of the International Marine Park and the ‘Bouches de Bonifacio Nature Reserve’. Several cliff-walking routes are an opportunity to venture inland while admiring the wonderful panorama offered by the sea from above.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors