- Lomac 660 IN - Lomac (2019)BastiaCapacity 10Cabins ---Berths ---Engine ---Draught ---Size 21ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom500 €*from 30/03 to 31/03View detailsonline booking
- Lomac 660 IN - Lomac (2022)BastiaCapacity 14Cabins ---Berths ---Engine ---Draught ---Size 21ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom500 €*from 31/12 to 01/01View detailsonline booking
- Lomac 850 IN - Lomac (2021)BastiaCapacity 20Cabins ---Berths ---Engine ---Draught 0.70mSize 28ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom800 €*from 27/03 to 28/03View detailsonline booking
- Lomac 790 - Lomac (2021)BastiaCapacity 12Cabins ---Berths ---Engine ---Draught 0.80mSize 26ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom1 000 €*from 27/03 to 28/03View detailsonline booking
- Lomac 600 IN - Lomac (2021)BastiaCapacity 8Cabins ---Berths ---Engine ---Draught 0.30mSize 20ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom680 €*from 30/03 to 31/03View detailsonline booking
- Mr Fip's (2000)BastiaCapacity 13Cabins 4 cabBerths 2+5Engine 1x85hpDraught 2.95mSize 56ft
- Sun Fizz - Jeanneau (1982)BastiaCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 2+6Engine 1x50hpDraught ---Size 39ftwith skipper / crew
- Ketch Aitor (1964)BastiaCapacity 14Cabins 4 cabBerths 4+3Engine 2x255hpDraught 2.30mSize 78ft
- Cramar 32 - Cramar (2006)BastiaCapacity 6Cabins 2 cabBerths 6Engine ---Draught ---Size 32ft
- Lomac Adrenalina 7.0 - Lomac (2017)BastiaCapacity 8Cabins ---Berths ---Engine 1x250hpDraught ---Size 24ftReinforced Health Measures
Sailing in Bastia
Exploring the natural beauty of Bastia on your own chartered yacht is one of the best ways to see the natural landscape of the island. A new and fresh perspective of the architecture from the shoreline delves deeper into the rich history of this city. Sailing is particularly popular in the mid-summer months, but the autumn months can provide equally as pleasant sailing conditions minus the crowds (plus – the water is warmer for swimming, which is always an advantage!). With over 150km of coastline to discover, Bastia is a sailor’s haven. With the idyllic sound of the waves crashing ashore, and the stunning ocean vistas everywhere you look, this is a truly iconic sailing destination.
Best Attractions in Bastia
The Old Port
An iconic square brimming with life and bustling restaurants, this is a central feature in the gorgeous city of Bastia. The architecture of the city is one of the highlights and is perfectly viewed from the comfort of your yacht which you can dock in the marina. By night, the port transforms into a social hub with adequate places to enjoy dinner or a beer. The Church of Saint John the Baptist is perhaps the most intriguing building of the port, with the golden colours exhuming an air of importance and serenity which perfectly encapsulates the spirit of Bastia.
Plage de l’Arinelle de Bastia
If you desire to escape to a vast beach where you are sure to find your own tranquil corner with a stellar view of the city of Bastia, then this beach is for you. Those who charter a yacht in this city often seek seclusion from the bustling Old Port, and this beach is perfectly suited. Take a dip in the peaceful turquoise waters or take a stroll along the shoreline under the Mediterranean sunshine. The other beaches closer to Bastia are pebbled, and less family friendly than Plage de l’Arinelle de Bastia, which makes this the perfect beach getaway.
Some of the most beautiful classical architecture of Bastia is found in the many perched villages such as Ville di Piterabugno and Furiani. Dock your yacht in the marina and journey inland to discover buildings from as far back as the 9th century. Churches and hamlets are the focal points of these perched villages, which also benefit from exquisite views of the green landscapes of Bastia. Truly remarkable history combined with stunning locations – what more could you want?
Dramatic architecture and vibrant housefronts render the citadel of Bastia a picturesque corner of the Mediterranean. History teeters from the walls, with Saint-Marie Cathedral and the Dungeon Square being highlights for those who charter a yacht here. If you fancy something to eat, there are some delicious restaurants in this region which also offer a stunning sea view. Why not enjoy a cocktail watching the sunset over Bastia’s golden coast?
Corse Miniature Animée
Something a little more unusual sure to delight people of all ages on a holiday to Bastia is this model replica of a Corsican village sculpted by the immensely talented René Mattei. Be in awe of the detailed figurines which inhabit this miniature universe – although you will not be able to see your chartered yacht here there is still plenty to be impressed by. There is even some animatronics involved in the rail links and the windmills.
Eating in Bastia
With predominately French and Italian influences on the island cuisine, Bastia is home to some delectable and scrumptious dishes expertly prepared. L’Altezza is a uniquely designed restaurant with and old stone cave setting providing the perfect ambiance (and the delicious Mediterranean cuisine is also unmatched). If you are looking for true Corsican food on your yacht charter holiday, then look no further than U Paisanu which combines an intimate setting with food bursting with flavour. Many of the restaurants in Bastia specialise in Italian and French creations, and with great settings you are in for a treat no matter where you choose to eat.
How to Get to Bastia
Bastia is served by Bastia-Poretta International Airport which is located a 30-minute drive from the city centre. This airport provides routes between 20 international destinations and 26 national airports throughout France. If your airport does not provide a service to Bastia, then flying to a major French international airport will enable you to get a connecting flight to your yacht charter destination. You can also get a boat from Nice, Marseille, Toulon and more. Train, taxi, and bus services operate on the island.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors