10 days, 9 nuits
- • The tranquility of surfing spots
- • The diversity of the seabed
- • The calm of small deserted islands
The best season for surfing in the Maldives is from March to October.
During the cruise, Horizon II will be accompanied by Whahira, a Maldivian dhoni who will take you to surf spots that are inaccessible on board the yacht.
|Boat Model:||Horizon II|
|Number of Cabins:||6|
Indoor and outdoor dining room
Note : An extra bed can be added in the double cabins, allowing to accommodate 3 persons.
Boarding on the boat starts at 8pm.
After landing at Male International Airport, you will take a domestic flight to Kaadedhdhoo Island. Upon arrival, you will be met by the crew who will accompany you on foot to the boat. You will share a welcome drink with the other passengers and get to know the crew. Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 2 TO DAY 9: Huvadhoo Atoll
A typical day aboard Horizon II... :
At dawn, the captain sets course for the surf spot that offers the best conditions of the moment. You will go surfing (around 6 or 7 am) before returning to the boat to have your breakfast (bread, omelette, ham, peanut butter, sausages and orange juice). You will then take advantage of your free time to relax on a desert sandbank or to exchange with the other passengers about your sensations on the board. You will also be able to put on fins, masks and snorkels to meet the underwater fauna. At around noon, you will be invited to sit down at the table and taste some tasty local specialities. You return to the water for a new surfing session in the early afternoon. Between two waves, you will be able to have a small tea or coffee break. Back on board, you can relax on one of the sun deck chairs and watch the sunset. Dinner will be served around 7:30 pm. Night on board.
Do not hesitate to ask the crew for advice if you wish to disembark to visit the islands around you.
DAY 10 : Kaadedhdhoo - Malé
Last morning to surf the waves. The crew weighs anchor at 12:00 am to reach Kaadedhdhoo. You will disembark on the island around 16:30 and return to the airport on foot.
• Return transfers between the airport (domestic) and the boat (return)
• Accommodation in double or twin cabins
• Full board (breakfasts, lunches and dinners)
• 1 barbecue dinner on the beach (depending on the weather and the wishes of the group)
• 1 beer or 1 soft drink /day /person during lunches and dinners
• Drinks: water, tea, coffee (including 1 bottle of water (1.5 L) per day per person)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Crew Services
• Staff supervising the surfing sessions
• Fishing equipment (subject to availability)
• Guaranteed departure
• Drinks: soft drinks and alcohol (outside of meals) available at the bar.
• Green Tax : 6$ /day /person (to be paid on site in cash)
• Gratuities to the crew : about 10 USD /day /person
• Sup/paddle rental: 25 USD /day /person
• Rental of long board : 20 USD /day /person
• Wifi connection: 35 USD /cruise /person
• Photo album made during the cruise
This information is subject to change by the authorities of the country visited. It is not uncommon for border crossing rules to change. We therefore strongly advise you to refer to the "travel advice" section of the France Diplomatie website: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/.
Don't forget to inform your advisor of your arrival time.
The waves are between 3 and 6 feet (sometimes 12 feet).
On request, the crew will also be able to drop you off on an island in a dinghy.
We advise our clients to take out cancellation insurance with Ouest Assurance: http://www.ouest-assurances.fr
Get your quote
The personal information collected by GlobeSailor will be used to manage your request, and it will especially allow us to better communicate with you.