10 days, 9 nights
- • Sailing between snowy summits
- • Discover the Tongass forest and its bear observatory
- • Relaxing in the hot springs of Warm Springs Bay
Other cruise itineraries are available in Alaska (Prince William Sound, Aleutian Islands, Kenai Peninsula etc) please contact us for more information.
|Number of Cabins:||3|
Fully equipped kitchen
Didier and Dorian will meet you in the capital of Alaska, Juneau. It is bordered by Gastineau Strait, Mount Juneau and Mount Roberts, making it only accessible by air or sea. The city is also known for its old gold mines discovered in the late 19th century. You will board the Qilak at 9am. After a tour of the ship and a quick briefing on your cruise, it's time to cast off and begin your journey. Overnight at anchor in Bartlett Cove.
DAYS 2, 3 & 4: Glacier Bay National Park
You stop in Glacier Bay National Park, a World Heritage Site since 1979. The park is made up of glaciers, fjords and icebergs with changing colours depending on the light. This incredible landscape offers a fascinating spectacle over 5,000 km². The crew will take you to the foot of the ice for a very relaxing walk. Overnight at anchor.
DAY 5 & 6: Warm Spring Bay
You head to Warm Springs Bay and its amazing hot springs. After dropping anchor in the Waterfall Lagoon you will enjoy the benefits of these natural springs with temperatures around 45°C. At the end of the bay you will discover a charming village with colourful houses on stilts and a waterfall that flows into the sea. Overnight at anchor.
DAY 7: Petersburg
Your journey continues to Petersburg, also known as "Little Norway". During the crossing, you may be lucky enough to see porpoises swimming near the boat. Petersburg is a small village established by a Norwegian colony in 1890. Today it is one of the main ports in the region, and several fish and shellfish canning and freezing companies are located here. Overnight at anchor.
DAY 8 & 9: Anan Creek Bear Observatory - Anan Bay
After breakfast, you will head back to the Anan Bay Bear Observatory, located in the heart of the Tongass National Forest. The Tongass National Forest is protected and is home to the largest tree reserve in the United States. We'll take you on a trip to watch brown and black bears catch salmon on their way upriver. Overnight at anchor.
DAY 10 : Ketchikan
You reach the small town of Ketchikan, nicknamed "the salmon capital". It is also known for its impressive Tlingit totem poles (indigenous ethnic group) scattered everywhere. You will disembark in the port of Ketchikan, around 6pm.
Important : The itinerary is reversed for the 16/08/2022 departure. The embarkation will be in Ketchikan and the disembarkation in Juneau.
|Departure / Return||Double/twin cabin or a shared cabinPrice TTC per person|
Friday 05 Aug
Sunday 14 Aug
|2 190 €|
Tuesday 16 Aug
Thursday 25 Aug
|2 190 €|
Saturday 27 Aug
Monday 05 Sep
|2 190 €|
|There are no suitable dates available? Get in touch!|
• Crew services (skipper and deckhand/cook)
• Full board (from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 10)*.
• Beverages: water, tea, filter coffee and 25cl of wine/person at dinners)
• Fishing equipment
• *Everyone's participation will be appreciated for the dishes.
• Round trip transfers between the airport and the boat
• Meals: lunch and dinner on day 10
• Soft drinks and alcohol
• Cash box (mandatory, to be paid on the spot) : €400 /person
• Bedding and towel
Below are the 2022 cruise schedules:
Prince William Sound (10 days)
- 21 to 30/04 (Valdez/Valdez)
- from 3 to 12/05 (Valdez/Valdez)
- from 14 to 23/05 (Valdez/Valdez)
Kenai Peninsula (10 days)
- from 25/05 to 3/06 (Valdez/Kodiak)
- from 14 to 23/07 (Kodiak/Valdez)
Kodiak and Alaska Peninsula (10 days)
- from 5 to 14/06 (Kodiak/Sand Point)
- 3 to 12/07 (Sand Point/Kodiak)
Aleutian Islands (16 days)
- 16/06 to 1/07 Sand Point/Sand Point
Gulf of Alaska (10 days)
- from 25/07 to 3/08 (Valdez/Juneau)
Haida Gwaii - Canada (10 days)
- 9 to 18/09 (Prince Rupert/ Prince Rupert)
- from 20 to 29/09 (Prince Rupert/Port Hardy)
Do not hesitate to contact us for availability and more information.
Get your quote
The personal information collected by GlobeSailor will be used to manage your request, and it will especially allow us to better communicate with you.