- Hanse 345 - Hanse (2013)Marines de CogolinCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine 1x18hpDraught 1.87mSize 33ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom1 350 €*from 06/01 to 13/01View details
- Hanse 315 - Hanse (2015)Marines de CogolinCapacity 4Cabins 2 cabBerths 4Engine 1x18hpDraught 1.75mSize 32ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom1 100 €*from 21/10 to 28/10View details
- Hanse 505 - Hanse (2016)Marines de CogolinCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 9Engine 1x72hpDraught 2.38mSize 49ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 750 €*from 21/10 to 28/10View details
- Dufour 512 Grand Large - Dufour (2017)Marines de CogolinCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10+2Engine 1x75hpDraught 2.30mSize 48ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom3 200 €*from 23/12 to 30/12View details
- Neel 47 - NEEL trimarans (2021)Marines de CogolinCapacity 10Cabins 3 cabBerths 10Engine 1x60hpDraught 1.60mSize 47ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom4 100 €*from 08/04 to 15/04View details
- Lucia 40 - Fountaine Pajot (2017)Marines de CogolinCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 2x20hpDraught 1.20mSize 38ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom3 600 €*from 02/09 to 09/09View details
- Helia 44 - Fountaine Pajot (2014)Marines de CogolinCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8Engine 2x40hpDraught 1.15mSize 44ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom5 300 €*from 15/04 to 22/04View details
- Lagoon 52 Fly - Lagoon (2021)Marines de CogolinCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10Engine 2x57hpDraught 1.80mSize 52ftReinforced Health Measureswith skipper / crewfrom8 500 €*from 08/04 to 15/04View details
- Lucia 40 - Fountaine Pajot (2019)Marines de CogolinCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine 2x30hpDraught 1.20mSize 38ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom5 000 €*from 23/09 to 30/09View details
- Astrea 42 - Fountaine Pajot (2020)Marines de CogolinCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 9+2Engine 2x40hpDraught 1.25mSize 41ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom5 700 €*from 15/04 to 22/04View details
When is best to charter in Marines de Cogolin?
The sunny South of France is fortunate enough to have stunning sunshine for most of the year – and Marines de Cogolin is no exception. Chartering a yacht in the high season of July and August may lead to difficulties in finding space in the bustling marina, so an autumn or spring charter may be preferable. Be careful of the spring winds which can affect the French Riviera. Water temperatures in the autumn may be milder which makes swimming and snorkeling more inviting! The harbour of Marines de Cogolin includes three basins built on an old swampy area and is now one of the best equipped marinas of the French Riviera. So, no need to worry, there is everything you need: water, electricity, toilets and shower blocks, fire hydrant as well as a minimarket and a bakery. Allow for about 25 Euros per night for a 10-meter boat in high season.
Why Choose Cogolin?
Most of the freshest produce of the South of France can be found in the vast and diverse markets of Cogolin, just a stone’s throw away from the marina. Here, a variety of foods, clothes and trinkets can be purchased from local venders. The atmosphere is friendly, and you truly feel at home strolling through the stalls and winding streets. Some choose to place their stalls close to the beach – convenient for just after a swim when you have worked up an appetite. Why not find some famous French cheese, pair it with a fantastic bottle of wine, and enjoy it watching the sun set over Cogolin on the deck of your chartered yacht?
An Abundance of Beaches
Sailing holidays and beaches tend to go together, and when it comes to the finest golden beaches then the South of France definitely has some strong contenders. Sailing close to Marines de Cogolin will lead you to the secluded havens of Sainte-Maxime, Plage des Graniers, or the tranquil village of Ramatuelle. Some of the most beautiful regions of the French countryside lie waiting to be explored with a yacht charter here. Whether you want vibrant green fields and forests, or heavenly coves, Marines de Cogolin is the place to be. Visit some of the most iconic French towns, including Grimaud, where the canals are reminiscent of those of Venice.
The Maures Mountains
It is time to take to new heights during your yacht charter holiday with an ascension to one of the best viewpoints in the South of France. Sail from Marines de Cogolin to these majestic natural formations where the luscious green vegetation is interrupted by a scatter of quaint French homes with sandy red roofs. Natural beauty is all around you here, with diverse flora and curious animals creeping in every corner. Make sure you bring sun cream as the sweltering French sun is always looking down over you here. When you return to your boat in Marines de Cogolin in the evening, you will have deserved a crisp glass of beer discussing the stunning views visible to you that day.
The Culture of Saint Tropez
One of the most effective ways to truly appreciate the culture and way of life of a sailing destination is by visiting the museums of the area which delve into the history. The Musée de la Gendarmerie et du Cinéma in Saint Tropez is one of the more distinctive attractions for your yacht charter holiday as it displays the history of the interaction between police and cinema. Equally as astounding is the butterfly museum which houses a multitude of these extraordinary creatures of a variety of shapes, sizes, and colours. There is a whole host of fascinating things to discover along the Gulf of Saint Tropez, and no better place than Marines de Cogolin to start!
How to Get to Marines de Cogolin
Cogolin is well connected with major French cities through public transport links. Choose between Toulon-Hyeres, Nice, or Marseille airports which all offer major international routes to European destinations and in the US. There are also extensive train links with daily services which can bring you to your yacht charter destination. When you get to Marines de Cogolin, make extensive use of your boat to explore the iconic French Riviera in unparalleled sunshine.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors