- Oceanis 41 - Beneteau (2014)HyèresCapacity 7Cabins 3 cabBerths 7+1Engine 1x21hpDraught 2.00mSize 41ftfrom2 850 €*from 09/09 to 15/09View details
- Lagoon 380 - Lagoon (2005)HyèresCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 9Engine 2x30hpDraught 1.15mSize 38ftfrom2 550 €*from 14/10 to 20/10View details
- Lagoon 400 - Lagoon (2012)HyèresCapacity 12Cabins 6 cabBerths 12Engine 2x40hpDraught ---Size 39ftfrom2 996 €*from 28/10 to 03/11View details
- Lagoon 400 S2 - Lagoon (2014)HyèresCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x40hpDraught 1.21mSize 39ftfrom3 190 €*from 14/10 to 20/10View details
- Lagoon 500 - Lagoon (2011)HyèresCapacity 12Cabins 5 cabBerths 8Engine 2x75hpDraught 1.40mSize 51ftfrom2 320 €*from 01/04 to 02/04View details
- Nautitech 40 Open - Nautitech (2014)HyèresCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x30hpDraught 1.35mSize 39ftfrom3 660 €*from 28/10 to 03/11View details
- Hanse 348 - Hanse (2021)HyèresCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine 1x29hpDraught 1.95mSize 34ftfrom1 670 €*from 28/10 to 03/11View details
- Lagoon 52 - Lagoon (2018)HyèresCapacity 15Cabins 5 cabBerths 8Engine 2x76hpDraught ---Size 52ftfrom3 160 €*from 01/01 to 02/01View details
- Oceanis 45 - Beneteau (2017)HyèresCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10Engine 1x75hpDraught 2.15mSize 46ftfrom2 910 €*from 28/10 to 03/11View details
- Lagoon 42 - Lagoon (2019)HyèresCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x54hpDraught 1.35mSize 42ftfrom4 190 €*from 30/09 to 06/10View details
Sailing in Hyères
The port of Hyeres is ideal for docking your yacht thanks to more than 1500 places (with showers, WC, laundry, freshwater, electricity, Internet and more also on offer). Weather conditions render this stunning corner of the South of France a truly exceptional sailing destination. Temperatures in the summer can average close to 30°C, but you can sail easily at any time between April and October. Hyères is often called one of the driest cities in France meaning you don’t have to worry about any rainy days. September to October could be a preferable time to charter as the crowds have reduced and the water is a much warmer temperature for a quick swim!
Three Things to do in Hyères
1. Îles d'Hyères
Also given the nickname The Golden Islands , these paradisical golden islands not far from Hyères feature enviable stretches of coastline. Sail your chartered yacht to these beaches and explore the inland covered in wonderful natural forestry. Snorkelling is a popular pastime, especially in Île de Port-Cros. The stunning combination of tranquil waters and perfect beaches makes this a tranquil haven perfectly apt for a day of relaxation and soaking up the sun. To the southern part of the islands, you may find dramatic cliff faces with gorgeous views of the Mediterranean. Nature rules supreme in this popular sailing destination in Hyères.
2. Villa Noailles
Lovers of architecture and art are in for a treat with this unique and intriguing early modernist house. Designed and built by Robert Mallet-Stevens, the clean-cut edges caused quite a stir in Hyères when first built. Residents of the house had a passion for artwork and became patrons for the likes of Dali, Ray and even Buñuel. This love of art has translated into the 21st century thanks to the establishment of an arts centre. This is a great attraction in Hyères, and often those who charter a yacht in this part of the South of France choose this cubist construction is one of the first ports of call.
3. Ancient Olbia
Perched overlooking the natural beauty of Hyères, this fascinating arrangement of ancient ruins offers a glimpse into another life. Greek and Roman-inspired architecture and fortresses dating back to the 4th century BC reveal the importance of this location to maritime trade. Chartering a yacht here is perfect to find out more about the ancient civilisations who preceded us, whilst also admiring the impressive fortifications of these people. There is also the remains of a medieval abbey, thermal baths, and even shops! Hyères was certainly a pivotal town in terms of trade, religion, and architecture.
Food in Hyères
An extensive range of fresh produce with flavourful infusions inspired by the landscapes of Hyeres awaits you on your yacht charter holiday. Outdoor seating in most restaurants means you can bask in the heat of the French sun whilst enjoying some delectable dishes prepared to the highest standard. O Cap Couleurs combines great Mediterranean seafood with a fabulous set-up. Le Papaya features a selection of international cuisines influenced by the signature French flair for cooking. If you are looking for dinner with a view, then Le Pradeau Plage will definitely be worth a visit. Here, stunning ocean views compliment great service and even better food. The range of dining options in Hyeres is truly remarkable and you are sure to enjoy every second of your experience here.
The Old Town
Hyères is so famed for its lavish coastlines that the quaint old town can be overlooked. However, this is certainly a picturesque visiting point during your yacht charter holiday in the South of France. Winding, tiled streets lined with boutiques, bars and cafes means there is something new to see at every turn. The hilly town features stunning architecture with iconic wooden shutters and colourful home fronts. Hyères also sees an abundance of the beautiful bougainvillea flower, with the vibrant pink colour giving life to several corners of the town.
How to Get to Hyères
There are a few options in deciding how best to reach your yacht charter destination in the port of Hyères. The area is served by Toulon-Hyères Airport, which offers seasonal flights to many major international cities. You also have the option of travelling to Marseille or Nice airports, which are located roughly 2.5 hours from Hyères. Bus, taxis and private shuttle services can transport you to the marina. There is also a railway station SNCF serving the city.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors