Your cruise in Tuamotu
A catamaran cruise in Tuamotu is a transformative experience that transports you to a world of unparalleled beauty, adventure, and tranquillity. Nestled within the picturesque landscape of French Polynesia, this archipelago consists of an impressive collection of 78 coral atolls, each one offering its own unique charm and allure. It is no wonder that sailors and water enthusiasts flock to Tuamotu to embark on an unforgettable journey across its stunning waters.
Our all inclusive cruises with skipper
Our cruises with or without skipper
The sheer beauty of Tuamotu is a sight to behold. As you set sail, you are greeted by a panorama of breathtaking landscapes that seem to be straight out of a postcard. The crystal-clear turquoise waters, stretching as far as the eye can see, are a mesmerizing invitation to explore their depths. The lagoons, surrounded by vibrant coral reefs, offer a kaleidoscope of colors and teem with an abundance of marine life. Snorkeling or diving in these pristine waters allows you to witness firsthand the remarkable biodiversity that thrives beneath the surface.
Reasons to visit Tuamotus
- 1. Pristine and Untouched Beauty: Tuamotu offers a chance to immerse yourself in unspoiled natural beauty. The clear turquoise waters, vibrant coral reefs, and white-sand beaches create a postcard-perfect setting that will take your breath away.
- 2. Secluded Paradise: If you're seeking an escape from the crowds, Tuamotu is the place to be. With its remote location and limited tourist infrastructure, you can discover secluded islands and enjoy a sense of serenity and tranquility that is hard to find elsewhere.
- 3. Incredible Marine Biodiversity: The underwater world of Tuamotu is a haven for marine enthusiasts. The coral reefs are teeming with diverse species of fish, colorful corals, and other fascinating marine life. Snorkeling or diving in the lagoons offers an opportunity to explore this incredible biodiversity up close.
- 4. Authentic Polynesian Culture: Tuamotu provides an authentic Polynesian cultural experience. Interact with the friendly locals, learn about their traditions, participate in traditional dance and music, and even try your hand at crafting intricate handicrafts. It's a chance to connect with a vibrant culture that has thrived for generations.
- 5. Adventure and Water Sports: From sailing and kayaking to paddleboarding and fishing, Tuamotu offers a wide range of water sports and adventurous activities. Explore hidden coves, paddle through mangrove forests, or embark on a thrilling deep-sea fishing expedition. The possibilities for adventure are endless.
Islands to Sail to from Tuamotu
- Bora Bora: Widely regarded as one of the most picturesque islands in the world, Bora Bora is a must-visit destination. Sail from Tuamotu to this idyllic island, renowned for its stunning turquoise lagoon, vibrant coral gardens, and iconic overwater bungalows. Enjoy water activities like snorkeling, diving, and paddleboarding, or simply relax on the pristine beaches and soak in the breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu.
- Raiatea and Taha'a: Located in close proximity to each other, Raiatea and Taha'a offer a combined sailing experience that showcases the cultural and natural beauty of French Polynesia. Raiatea, known as the "Sacred Island," is steeped in history and ancient Polynesian traditions. Sail to Taha'a, often referred to as the "Vanilla Island," to explore fragrant vanilla plantations, visit charming local villages, and indulge in the sweet aroma of fresh vanilla.
- Huahine: Sail to Huahine, an island known for its lush landscapes and unspoiled beauty. With its dramatic mountain peaks, dense tropical forests, and hidden bays, Huahine offers a sense of seclusion and tranquility. Explore archaeological sites, dive into pristine waters to discover colorful marine life, or simply unwind on the serene beaches and enjoy the island's serene ambiance.
- Moorea: Just a short sail from Tuamotu, Moorea is a captivating island that boasts majestic mountains, emerald-green valleys, and a vibrant coral reef. Explore the scenic hiking trails, swim with sharks and stingrays, or embark on a thrilling jet ski tour around the island. Moorea's natural beauty and outdoor adventures make it an ideal destination for sailing enthusiasts.
- Tahiti: Conclude your sailing journey with a visit to the vibrant and cosmopolitan island of Tahiti. As the largest and most populous island in French Polynesia, Tahiti offers a blend of Polynesian culture and modern amenities. Explore the vibrant capital city of Papeete, visit local markets to sample delicious cuisine, or take part in traditional dance and music performances. Tahiti is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the vibrant energy of French Polynesia before bidding farewell to this tropical paradise.
Book your Cabin Cruise in Tuamotu now
We have many cruises available for your group: sailboat, catamaran or gulet in a private cabin with board and excursions included. A sailing trip along the coast of French Polynesia is one of the most demanded cabin cruises and receives rave reviews yearly. Even if you are not an expert in navigation, a private cabin cruise includes the experience of living closely with the ins and outs of crewing the ship for the week.
If your ideal vacation day consists of relaxing on the deck of a ship in the sunny southeastern Pacific ocean, then a GlobeSailor cruise is a thing for you! The cruise price may often seem higher than usual, but this includes a paid skipper and crew to handle all your cruise needs. Under the care of a professional skipper, the yacht or catamaran will be managed expertly. Allowing cabin cruise passengers to fully focus on discovering some of the 78 coral atolls of Tuamotu. Cruises with a skipper are also an opportunity to visit their itinerary's many places of interest. Each stop at a port during the cruise offers many sightseeing or relaxation activities, allowing you to make the most of your trip! So don't worry about how many days your cruise lasts because the itinerary is designed so that no places of interest are missed!
You will have all the comforts in your private cabin without worrying about anything. The crew will prepare the food(breakfast, lunch and/or dinner, depending on the cruise package) with traditional gastronomic flavours included in the full board. You will also benefit from the luxury of regularly cleaning your private cabin. Our experienced crews can take care of all the details, leaving you to do all the relaxing in the sun!
The primary information is available in the description of each cruise, but do not hesitate to contact your cruise consultant with any queries you may have. As a travel agency, we are happy to advise you about life on board, the characteristics of the cabins, your flight, and the complete itinerary included in each cruise offer.
A sailing holiday in Tuamotu is an unforgettable experience that will give you and your crew a lifetime of memories. Whether you're a seasoned sailor or a first-timer, the combination of natural beauty, adventure, and culture will leave you with a deep appreciation for this remote corner of the world. It's an opportunity to disconnect from the fast-paced world and reconnect with nature and yourself, all while doing so on a luxurious yacht!
Book with GlobeSailor and help us maximise your sailing trip! We strive to offer you cruises at the best price and an unforgettable week, with suggestions on how to spend your days and an experienced skipper option to guide you through every step of your travel as you sail around the South Pacific sea. Contact us now!
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors