- Beneteau 43 - Beneteau (2008)KalkaraCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 9Engine 1x55hpDraught 1.65mSize 43ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 375 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
- Dufour 365 - Dufour (2006)KalkaraCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine 1x29hpDraught 1.70mSize 35ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom1 825 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
- Dufour 450 Grand Large - Dufour (2014)KalkaraCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 9+1Engine ---Draught 2.20mSize 44ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom3 150 €*from 08/04 to 15/04View details
- Dufour 460 Grand Large - Dufour (2019)KalkaraCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10Engine 1x56hpDraught 2.18mSize 46ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom3 625 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
- Sun Odyssey 439 - Jeanneau (2014)KalkaraCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10Engine 1x55hpDraught 2.20mSize 44ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 795 €*from 06/01 to 13/01View details
- Dufour 382 Grand Large - Dufour (2019)KalkaraCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine ---Draught 1.90mSize 37ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 525 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
- Bali 4.1 - Bali Catamarans (2019)KalkaraCapacity 10Cabins 6 cabBerths 10Engine 2x40hpDraught 1.12mSize 40ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom6 825 €*from 20/05 to 27/05View details
- Bavaria 36 - Bavaria (2013)KalkaraCapacity 8Cabins 3 cabBerths 8Engine 1x28hpDraught 1.85mSize 37ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 025 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
- Dufour 450 Grand Large - Dufour (2014)KalkaraCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10Engine 1x55hpDraught 2.20mSize 44ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom2 950 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
- Oceanis 48 - Beneteau (2016)KalkaraCapacity 12Cabins 5 cabBerths 12Engine 1x75hpDraught 2.10mSize 48ftReinforced Health Measuresfrom4 175 €*from 30/12 to 06/01View details
Navigation Conditions in Malta
With a Mediterranean climate, Malta offers excellent conditions of navigations during the whole year. The month of April tol October constitute the best period to rent a boat in Malta. The navigation isn't represented a big danger there. However be aware with the Siroco which blows in the spring and autumn and brings a wind more sustained. During your sailing cruise or your catamaran boat rental in Malta, you should take to habit to consult the daily weather reports announced by VHF.
Grand Harbor and Msida offer to boaters and those in cruise in stopover in Malta all services for the landing, victualling, fuel and water. An airport provides the flights in the direction of the main European cities. The main bases of departure of cruise to Malta are the ports of Grand Harbor and Msida.
The type of rental boat more common in Malta is the rental of sailing boats monohulls. It is nevertheless possible to rent a catamaran or a motor yacht.
There are many bays and anchorages all around the Maltese islands. Boaters will have the opportunity to relax, to dive and tanning on the creeks often inaccessible on walking. Boaters sailing around the island of Gozo and Comino may discover their sumptuous lagoons, also the very charming marinas located in the vicinity. Walking through the capital, the Valletta, entered in world heritage of UNESCO, relive the legends of Malta and her islands, fitted with still megalithic temples and medieval citadels. The warm atmosphere Maltese will make of your cruise in Malta a memorable cruise under the traces of Corto Maltese!
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors