- Seawind 1000 - Seawind Catamarans (1997)Angra dos ReisCabins 3 cabBerths 5Engine 2x15hpDraught ---Size 33ftwith skipper / crewfrom2 800 €*from 30/03 to 06/04View details
- Delta 36 - Delta Yacht (2021)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 2 cabBerths 4Engine 1x30hpDraught 1.65mSize 36ftfrom3 290 €*from 11/12 to 18/12View details
- Delta 36 - Delta Yacht (2023)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 2 cabBerths 4Engine ---Draught 1.65mSize 36ftfrom3 290 €*from 03/01 to 10/01View details
- Delta 36 - Delta Yacht (2022)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 2 cabBerths 4Engine ---Draught 1.65mSize 36ftfrom3 290 €*from 21/12 to 28/12View details
- Delta 36 - Delta Yacht (2021)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 2 cabBerths 4Engine ---Draught 1.65mSize 36ftfrom3 290 €*from 11/12 to 18/12View details
- Sun Odyssey 379 - Jeanneau (2015)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 3 cabBerths 6+1Engine 1x30hpDraught 1.95mSize 37ftfrom3 570 €*from 03/01 to 10/01View details
- Delta 41 - Delta Yacht (2020)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 3 cabBerths 6Engine 1x40hpDraught 1.60mSize 41ft
- Sun Odyssey 419 - Jeanneau (2018)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 3 cabBerths 6Engine 1x40hpDraught 2.10mSize 42ft
- Delta 41 - Delta Yacht (2019)Paraty, Rio de JaneiroCabins 3 cabBerths 6Engine ---Draught 1.60mSize 41ft
27 Boats to rent in Brazil
Brazil is the largest country in Latin America. Former Portuguese colony, Brazil is a land of contrasts and new economic power. Brazil has one of the finest coastlines in the world, with immense beaches, tropical vegetation as well as pleasant seaside resorts. A cruise in Brazil will delight any pleasure boater seeking an exciting and enriching trip.
Navigation conditions in Brazil:
It is possible to navigate all year round in Brazil. However, the navigation conditions are better in summer in Brazil, although some boaters prefer to navigate in spring and autumn. Indeed, during the summer, the temperature of the sea is around 28 degrees on average. During winter, the temperature can fall below 16 degrees in the south of the country.
During the summer in Brazil, northerly winds blow regularly at a speed of 12 knots. Between Rio de Janeiro and Florianópolis, the wind is often low. In winter, you should be vigilant with the "pampeiros," a violent wind with speeds of up to 60 knots. The current is approximately 2 knots in the summer and 1 knot in the winter.
Boat rental is beginning to become more developed in Brazil, but the main nautical activity in Brazil (apart from fishing) is motor boating. Indeed, 80% of Brazilian fleets are composed of motor boats.. Some renters can supply a sail boat, and they can also offer the rent of a catamaran.
The nautical clubs, harbours and Marinas offer numerous modern facilities. Provisioning, landing, refuelling and water, can all be easily carried out without problem. In some ports, there is also wifi!
There are many interesting stopovers and sites in Brazil: Salvador de Bahia, Fortaleza, the island of Ocean, Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande, Vitória, the Amazon, Rio Grande do Sul, Santiago do Iguape… The tropical vegetation, sparkling waters and sand dune lined beaches ensure a memorable cruise in Brazil.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors