- Lagoon 380 - Lagoon (2005)HyèresCapacity 9Cabins 4 cabBerths 9Engine 2x30hpDraught 1.15mSize 38ftfrom2 550 €*from 14/10 to 20/10View details
- Lagoon 400 - Lagoon (2012)HyèresCapacity 12Cabins 6 cabBerths 12Engine 2x40hpDraught ---Size 39ftfrom2 996 €*from 28/10 to 03/11View details
- Lagoon 400 S2 - Lagoon (2014)HyèresCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x40hpDraught 1.21mSize 39ftfrom3 190 €*from 14/10 to 20/10View details
- Lagoon 500 - Lagoon (2011)Bormes les MimosasCapacity 12Cabins 5 cabBerths 8Engine 2x75hpDraught 1.40mSize 51ftfrom2 320 €*from 01/04 to 02/04View details
- Nautitech 40 Open - Nautitech (2014)HyèresCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x30hpDraught 1.35mSize 39ftfrom3 660 €*from 28/10 to 03/11View details
- Lagoon 52 - Lagoon (2018)HyèresCapacity 15Cabins 5 cabBerths 8Engine 2x76hpDraught ---Size 52ftfrom3 160 €*from 01/01 to 02/01View details
- Lagoon 42 - Lagoon (2016)Saint RaphaëlCapacity 8Cabins 6 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x45hpDraught 1.25mSize 42ftfrom3 700 €*from 23/09 to 30/09View details
- Lagoon 39 - Lagoon (2014)Port Pin RollandCapacity 12Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+4Engine 2x40hpDraught 1.27mSize 39ftfrom2 035 €*from 14/10 to 21/10View details
- Lagoon 42 - Lagoon (2019)HyèresCapacity 8Cabins 4 cabBerths 8+2Engine 2x54hpDraught 1.35mSize 42ftfrom4 190 €*from 30/09 to 06/10View details
- Lagoon 46 - Lagoon (2019)HyèresCapacity 10Cabins 4 cabBerths 10+2Engine 2x57hpDraught 1.30mSize 46ftfrom5 390 €*from 06/01 to 13/01View details
Why Should I Charter a Catamaran in the South of France
1. Ravishing Riviera
The wealthy and famous gather in the Riviera each Summer, and cities such as Cannes, Monaco and St. Tropez have become known for their A-list crowds and superyachts. As a result, the marinas are next to none, equipped with state-of-the-art mooring and facilities, so it really is a dream to sail in the South of France and live the luxury life. A place where boating is synonymous with style and elegance, a catamaran charter here will be a deluxe experience whilst you mingle with the crème de la crème under the heat of the Mediterranean sun!
2. Elegant Beaches
Vacationers from all over France and Europe head to the South of France to spend their summer days lounging on golden sands. So, a catamaran charter here means you get the privacy of a boat, not overcrowded with tourists, but as and when you wish, you can drop anchor at one of the gorgeous beaches and soak up some sun. The most famous beach in the Riviera is Pampelonne Beach in Saint Tropez. Famed after it was the filming location for Roger Vadim’s movie, ‘And God Created the Woman”, starring Brigitte Bardot. The beach is a long, sandy strip where people from all backgrounds bronze and bathe themselves; families, locals and celebrities! If you charter a catamaran from the base in Saint Raphaël, make sure you pay a visit to Plage de la Baumette, where a rugged coastline and crystalline turquoise waters make for a beautiful beach.
3. Seductive Scenery
A region cloaked in fields of lavender and ancient olive groves, once you’re out of the harbourside towns, some say it’s like walking through an impressionist canvas. This heavenly setting attracted artists such as Picasso, Chagall and Cezanne to paint here, inspired by the lush landscapes. Start your catamaran charter in Marseille and navigate south round the coast until you reach Calanques National Park, where breathtaking, limestone cliffs tower over translucent aqua waters. It will be unlike anything else you see on your charter holiday, so pack a camera and set sail! The South of France is also home to various stunning towns and villages, not just natural wonders. You can rent a catamaran from Port Grimaud, known as the ‘Venice of the Provence, where yacht-filled canals weave around colourful houses. It’s a unique, man-made settlement, and definitely worth a visit during your boat charter.
Sailing in the South of France
The South of France is a hotspot for sailors, not just because of the glitz and glamour, but because the conditions make navigation a dream! The best time for your catamaran charter is between the months of May and September, as winds are calm (10-20 knots) and waters are peaceful. Thanks to a Mediterranean climate, hot, dry weather is the norm in the summer months, so hop on board your catamaran, and kick back with a glass of wine in hand and soak up some sun!
Home to the famous Cannes Film Festival, the city is a celebrity playground; chic and drowning in wealth and sophistication. The promenade, ‘La Croisette’ is home to countless couture stores, Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few, boasting some of the South of France’s most exclusive shopping opportunities, as well as fine restaurants and palace hotels. Take a hike up Suquet Hill, where atop lies the Musée de la Castre, where local treasures such as art, musical instruments and artefacts are on display. If you go to the top of the tower, you will get what will likely be the best views of your whole catamaran charter! Keep an eye out for the Allée des Etoiles de Cinema, (Cannes version of the Hollywood walk of fame) which includes names such as Meryl Streep, Paul McCartney and Tim Burton. You’ll be spoilt for choice of excellent restaurants, but if you’re a seafood lover, head to La Potinière, where you’ll fine the freshest seafood in the region – an old favourite of Spanish painter, Picasso.
Reaching my Destination
The South of France is well connected via various transport links. With international airports in Nice and Marseille, it’s simple to reach your catamaran charter base! Airport-marina transfers can be organized for you if needed (at an additional cost), just inform your GlobeSailor advisor.
Our team of experts is at your disposal to organise your very own cruise. Your online request will be dealt with shortly. One of our advisors will contact you by email or by phone. Free quotes, without engagement.Contact one of our advisors