Last Minute Deals !
Popular yacht charter locations
Just between latins and Slavic worlds, Croatia offers a rich and varied landscape with a historical heritage well preserved. The Dalmatian coast, area in the middle of the Adriatic, offers to boaters more than a thousand...
South of France
The Mediterranean coast offers a mosaic of breathtaking backdrop. Between the creeks, the coves and beaches of relaxation are ports well equipped, crops impregnated of art and history. Sample the delights of an ideal nav...
Bordered by the Adriatic Sea to the east, the Ionian sea in the south and the Tyrrhenian Sea to the west, Italy is a great destination of the Mediterranean basin. Its coastline varied, its regions with its very pronounce...
Located on the extreme south of the Balkans, Greece is surrounded to the west by the Ionian Sea and on the east by the Aegean Sea. Cradle of the European culture where sprang the philosophy, democracy, the theater and th...
Bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, Spain, country bordering by France and Portugal, enjoys a climate conducive to the cruise and rental of boats. Spain is equipped with very beautiful islands such as Ibiza, Majorca, Mino...
The archipelago of Antilles extends from Cuba to the coast of Venezuela. Antilles consist of the Greater Antilles, which includes the Dominican Republic and Barbados and the Lesser Antilles including Guadeloupe and Marti...
Most popular boats
- Bavaria 46 Cruiser from 1 120 € / week
- Lagoon 450 from 2 800 € / week
- Lagoon 440 from 1 865 € / week
- Lagoon 380 from 1 500 € / week
- Lagoon 400 from 1 755 € / week
- Bavaria 44 from 1 332 € / week
- Bavaria 45 Cruiser from 1 280 € / week
- Bavaria 50 Cruiser from 1 500 € / week
- Oceanis 43 from 1 180 € / week
- Why use GlobeSailor?
- More than 10.000 charter boats worldwide
- 1.300 charter companies reviews from real guests
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Customer service available in your language
- How does it work? >
Clients Opinion 894 reviews
Globalement bien et bon bateau.
2 remarques cependant :
- Check-in du bateau un peu long : deux heures !
- Batteries du bateau ne tenaient pas la charge. il a fallu laisser tourner les moteurs
Everything about the boat was great - clean, tidy and all in good working order. The excellent organisation by the owner, Pierre, also added to the trip. I'd definitely book the boat again and will always use GlobeSailor, which is easy to use and has a brilliant list of boats.
Un bateau confortable et bien équipé pour la croisière.
mais pas très adapté pour la régate, jeu de voile assez vétuste et pas de voile de gros temps.